OUR BULK ORDER HAS CLOSED, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BUY YEARBOOKS ONLINE FOR PERSONAL DELIVERY SOON!
Soft cover books: $13.89. Hard cover books: $22.72
Shipping is $8.99 for the first book and 99¢ each additional book.
One person can't be everywhere but we want to include the most complete recap of the
2017-2018 school year.
Help us out by submitting your photos for possible inclusion. Submissions needed:
Candid classroom shots for each teacher's page.
PTA (Movie Night, Skate Night, Kindergarten ice cream social, Make & Take, McTeacher Night, Bingo Night, Harvest Carnival, Basketball, Missioula Children's Theatre, Talent Show, holiday bazaar, snack shack, Lunch with Blitz, etc.)
Track (if available prior to May 10)
Grand parent's Lunch
Music (Marimba Band, Band, Choir, Orchestra, Jazzy Bears, etc)
Misc (pictures of Maplewood kids in general, at assemblies, at recess, around the halls, etc.)
Cover Contest for 2017-2018 school year
▪ Artwork must be on white paper no larger than
8 1/2 x 11, any weight, or it may be disqualified.
▪ Orientation of the artwork must be portrait. Landscape art may not be considered.
▪ Artwork must be appropriate for school.
▪ The artwork must be flat, nothing glued onto it that could fall off or prevent the item from being scanned.
▪ Name must be clearly written on the back of the paper in pencil. Names or identifying marks that can be seen when scanned will not be entered.
▪ Original artwork must be submitted to the
PTA office prior to May 1, 2018.
▪ Photo copy submissions will not be accepted.
▪ Artwork will NOT be returned.
▪ The name of the school and school year info will be placed on the cover by the yearbook team, if your entry includes these items it may be excluded, this will be determined by the yearbook team, it is best if you leave it off.
▪ The Yearbook advisor and up to 5 people will pick the top 5, if your child enters the contest you cannot participate in the judging process.
▪ Students will vote on the top 5 on May 11.
▪ The winner will be announced on or before May 25.
▪ All Maplewood students may enter ONE piece of artwork.
▪ Only one will be on the front cover!